Friday 21 December 2012

So...no End Of The World

It's less than two hours till the end of the 21th of December 2012 and yet I am still here,writing this post. All I can say is, I sure didn't see any meteor showering from the skies or cracking open of the earth. Seems like the so-called Doomsday scenario is something that would make Ebenezer Scrooge say "Bah! Humbug!". (For those out there who never heard of this expression, read Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol' - perfect for this time of the year.) Anyway, Christmas's only a few days away and I haven't started my Christmas gift shopping yet (To those who know me personally, yes, I do buy gifts for others, so stop saying that I am stingy. ), so I plan to do it tomorrow with some of my extra cash. On a side note, anyone (from Malaysia, sorry) want a free gift? Tell you what,if you can guess the exact price that I paid for the books during the Big  Bad Wolf Book Sale in this picture in ONE guess, I will give you a free 'The Hunger Games' novel, in pristine condition. Interested? Comment below and take a wild guess!



P.S. This competition also takes place on my Facebook, so if you are correct BUT late, you would not get the prize. Hey, it's free, so no losses.

Click to read Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol'

No comments:

Post a Comment