Sunday 30 December 2012

YEAH! NEW YEAR COMING!

YEAH! Tomorrow's the start of a new year and once again I am updating my blog in the middle of the night. I don't know why, but I often get inspired at times like these when almost no one in my country is still up and awake. (Those who feel the same, leave a comment below.) I prefer to write in quiet hours of the morning when a normal person should be in his or her bed, snoring peacefully. It's just something about the night that invigorates me, though it might be the coffee that I drank regularly every 5 p.m. (Maybe I should reconsider my coffee routine...)  I'm working on a short story, so visit my blog regularly so that you can catch it early. And, as promised, I have a funny picture here for your entertainment:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment